Impulse supports World Judo Grand Prix, the national brand marches to the world!
date: | views:
2015 World Judo Grand Prix (China Station) was opened in Gymnasium of Qingdao Sports Center on 20, November. From 20 to 22, more than 500 contestants from 55 countries and regions signed up the competition, Chinese team also sent 56 contestants for participating. Impulse cheered for contestants as the official sponsor of this Judo Grand Prix!
During the competition, chairman of International Judo Federation – Maryse • Weyze and his delegation visited Impulse industrial park with the accompany of Impulse president – Ding Lirong. Impulse as a leading domestic manufacturer in fitness equipment industry, has been committed to creating high-quality products and services to professional sports teams, so as to provide professional security for the athletes in both domestic and abroad major competitions!
It is worth mentioning that, Chinese contestant Yu Songyi won the champion in Female +78 kg Impulse Champion Cup of 2015 World Judo Grand Prix (China Station)! Continued to sit tight on the throne of world champion!
Memorabilia of Impulse Supports Sports Event
• It is the only designated fitness and training equipment supplier of Chinese sports delegation at the Eighteenth Winter Universiade
• 2001 Chinese Olympic Committee Logo franchiser, Chinese Olympic Committee Logo licensed products
• The designated fitness equipment sponsor of the Fifth National City Games
• It is the only designated products, the only designated club and the only designated sponsor of the Sixth Asian Winter Games
• Exclusive supplier of the Eleventh National Games
• Fitness Equipment Supplier of Nanjing Youth Olympic Athletes Training
• Equipment supplier for warm-up track and field project at Seventeenth Incheon Asian Games